In our workplace we have extensive experience with metalworking, like drilling, milling, center turning, vertical turning and boring, welding and assembly. The factory and construction worksite is equipped for machining, forming and welding of different steel grades.
- 1 Poreba turning lathe, max. diameter 1150mm, max. length 6mtr, total weight 10 tons.
- 1 big turning lathe, max. diameter 870mm, max. length 5mtr.
- 4 small turning lathes, max. diameter 630mm, max. length 3mtr.
- 1 Teach-in lathe, max. diameter 580mm, max. length 2mtr.
- 1 Big boring machine, for parts with max. dimensions of 3,5 mtr wide x 1,8 mtr high with a max. boring bar length of 1,6 mtr with boring bar Ø13''Max. weight 20 tons.
- 1 Union crossbed boring machine, for parts with max. dimensions of 1,4 mtr wide x 1,45 mtr high with a max. boring bar length of 1 mtr with boring bar Ø130mm. Max. weight 6 tons.
- 1 CNC milling machine, for milling and boring, max. dimensions of 2500mm length x 1000mm wide x 900mm high, max. weight 4 tons.
- 2 milling machines, for milling and boring, max. dimensions of 1200mm length x 400mm wide x 400mm high, max. weight approx. 450 kg.
- 2 Carousel lathes for vertical turning with max. diam. 2200mm and max. height 1500 mm
- 2 Slotting machines for making key-ways.
- 1 Rolling machine, for rolling sheets max.2000 mm wide and a wallthickness of 30 mm
- Welding: Electrode, MIG/MAG, TIG and Powder encapsulated welding.
- A various range of pilar drills
- Washing & cleaning (steam and cleaning agent), max dimensions 1 mtr wide x 1 mtr high x 4 mtr length.
Factory and Construction worksite
In the construction worksite we perform construction and assembly work on products with a maximum length of 40m, maximum width of 5,5m and maximum weight of 35 tons.Our 2000m2 factory and construction worksite is equipped with a various range of machines and traverse cranes up to 20 tons and a maximum lifting height of 7m.
The indoor storage has a surface area of 650 m². There's another 3000 m² outdoor storage available at our yard.